Please call (973) 805-9977 if you have any questions.
Insurance & Payment
If you are interested in becoming a patient of Banding Centers of America, contact us to get a Banding Centers of America Insurance and Billing specialist designated to you to answer all of your questions. Please contact us for further information.
OUT OF NETWORK BENEFITS
- Banding Centers of America accepts all commercial insurance companies as long as you have Out of Network Benefits. (If you have Medicare please refer to the NO out of Network Benefits section below)
- Banding Centers of America will accept the dollar amount that the Insurance Company pays the facility with No Further Billing to the patient.
- Banding Centers of America provides a Convenience that the hospital can not provide including: short waiting times, easy parking, a comfortable environment, and a flexible schedule. We have early morning, evening and weekend appointments available.
- Maximum facility fee is only an out-of-pocket expense of $200. Hospitals typically charge $500 or more just for the facility fee. *Prices exclude physician fees*
- Banding Centers of America provides after adjustment support, including dietary and exercise, access to various support groups, health club discounts, and free weigh-ins anytime at our center.
OUT OF NETWORK BENEFITS, with a deductible
The Banding Centers of America only costs you for a Maximum out-of-pocket expense of $200 for their services performed in the facility. *The surgeon will charge you a fee for their services. For more information regarding surgeon fees please contact us*
NO Out of Network Benefits
If, you DO NOT HAVE Out of Network Benefits, you have Medicaid, or Medicare, Banding Centers of America will ONLY CHARGE YOU an out -of-pocket expense of $200 for the services performed in the facility. *The surgeon will charge you a fee for their services. For more information regarding surgeon fees please contact us*
Currently, our IN NETWORK status is pending for most Commercial Insurance Companies.
The differences between having an adjustment done at Banding Centers of America vs. a hospital:
Please contact us by filling out a form online or calling 973-805-9977, if you have any questions about the Banding Centers of America or would like to come in for the grand tour of our center.